sábado, 7 de enero de 2023

Dress up games as Inspo ?

 Hiii Gaaals!! I'm here again to make you all cringe with my stuff teehee


I think everyone has at least one time, played dress up games especially when we were younger (and flash games were the best internet had to offer us lol). I LOVED dress up games!! and eventually started to use them as profile pictures, creating characters and, yes, the inspiration for my outfits or dream outfits. 

The best page I knew was Elouai... but it was recently closed :( idk why... but there's no longer accessible 。゜(`Д´)゜。 Luckily i could save some of my latest outfits created there the last year! I wanted to create characters/outfits inspired in the actual trends 


The other page I remember but i didn't play that much was EverSkies!! I know there's A LOT of Gyaru and J-Fashion inspo with those dolls!! I have found some myself navigating through pinterest!


Even with some new trends like the last one! I really don't know that much about EverSkies! but if u're interested the web it's still active!!

But... I have a little secret (`∀´)Ψ hoho ho !!!

Y'all remember the oooold dress up games? Those that were made in flash? No? Gonna leave some pics to see if u remember,,, 

wellp I like a lot these games bc how they were made in the 2000s it has a lot of those years trends! But that's not all. The secret I wanted to share it's that those games are playable!! Yup, even tho they were made in Flash, there are some apps that simulate flash!! Like Flashpoint !!

I recently downloaded it and found soo many games I played when I was youngerr!! (n’∀’)η゚*。:*! 

And you remember any web with cute dressup games?? Perhaps in other entrace I could talk about dress up games but in phone apps!! 

That's all I wanted to share my Gals (●′ω`●)ฅ hope y'all have a great one and I'm really sorry about all the cringe and lame english lmao.

ε٩(๑> ₃ <)۶з See ya!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario